Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

What's going on with US. Postal Service

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by palandri, Dec 5, 2022.

1. palandri

palandri Former Palm Guy

My Phone:
    Pixel 7
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Project Fi
    It seems like something is seriously messed up with the U.S. Postal Service

First case: I got my Home Depot bill. It was due in 12 days. I wrote a check and mailed it at the Post Office the same day. 3 weeks later it gets cashed. Yes exactly 3 weeks later it was cashed. I get a new bill from Home Depot with a late fee and interest ($60 total). I call Home Depot and they keep repeating they are not responsible for the mail service. I kept on repeating was it the mail service or is it your bank being behind processing mail in payments?. Finally they took off the late fee and interest and I closed the account.

I told this story to a friend and he told me you have to start paying electronically. Which I have started doing.

Second case: I get mt Visa bill today December 5, 2022. I have been paying it electronically. The Visa Bill says it's due November 3, 2022 (See attached photo) . I called Visa and they keep repeating they are not responsible for the mail. I keep telling them, that's not my point. My point is something seems to e really messed up at U.S. Post Office and repeated my Home Depot story. They finally understood my point.

It seems to point at the postal service now. Maybe it's something else. i don't know

creditcard.jpg

#1 palandri, Dec 5, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    dmapr and Jay2TheRescue like this.
  2. scottb

scottb Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 7 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Visible
    That seems bizarre. I haven't experienced that, but it's been years since I wrote a check. I wonder if it's something going on at your local processing center.

palandri likes this.