Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

v3m and memory storage

Discussion in 'US Cellular Forum' started by tl3883, Jan 15, 2008.

1. tl3883

tl3883 New Member

My v3m has a 2gb sd card. I put 1.6gb in 644 mp3 files. How do I get the songs to all play non stop?

2. rennat2006

rennat2006 New Member

I would also like to know if this is possible.

3. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I really hate to jump in here with out a correct answer but I am going to assume that the User Interface has to have some kind of media player. I would try to find some way of getting into that program then from there see if you go access the memory card and create a playlist. Once again I am sorry I have no answer but SILLYBILLY come here and save the day you just came back with this phone lol.

4. sillybilly

sillybilly Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Mesmerize
    Wireless Provider(s):
    USCC
    All you have to do is: when you get to the sounds/song list, go into the options menu(left soft key), scroll down and select "New", you will now be in the playlist details screen, enter a name, for audio files, check all the songs you want on the playlist and select Done. You will then be back at the Sound/Song list, scroll down and find your new playlist and select it. Your songs should now play nonstop.

This works for my V3m on the USCC network. Hope this helps. I just found how to do this by playing around with my phone. If there is an easier way, please post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. tl3883

tl3883 New Member

I like music playing when I am asleep. I can play my computer when I am in a hotel room. If I am in my travel trailer without an outside electrical hookup I plan on using my cell phone instead of buying a separate Mp3 player. I could only put 256mb on the playlist. I have 1.4gb of songs on my phone. The 256mb of music won't play all night. I can't make multiple playlist play one after another. I hope I am more clear about my problem.

6. sillybilly

sillybilly Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Mesmerize
    Wireless Provider(s):
    USCC
    Oh! I only have a 512mb micro SD card with less then 40 songs on it. I don't really use my phone for a music player. Sometimes I let it play while i'm cooking or showering. I just got my V3m from US Cellular on friday so I'm still playing around with it and learning. Don't know why because I'm going to "trade" it in for a V9m next week when I get paid!! Maybe someone else has tips on how to get more then "x" amount of songs to play.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. rennat2006

rennat2006 New Member

I figured this out myself last night.

Now if i could only figure out to get arid of some of the factory installed BS taking my memory :browani: