Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Trying to connect my LG phone to laptop to use data service

Discussion in 'US Cellular Forum' started by nate438, Aug 31, 2006.

1. nate438

nate438 New Member

I have a LG UX 5000 phone and the LG data tools kit. My laptop sees the phone just fine and I can set up a connection to use the data service. It is enabled on the phone. But when it tries to connect it tells me the user name and password are incorrect. They tell me they do not support this but I know it can be done, just not sure if I'm using the correct numbers to initiate this connection. Here is what I have it set at.

Phone number to dial: #777
    Username: my 10 digit phone number
    Passsword: my 10 digit phone number

any help would be much appreciated, thanks.!!

2. duecy

duecy New Member

Your username has to be your ten digit phone # at USCC.net;)

Duecy

3. so how much does this service cost? Just minutes, or what? :).. I know my razr doesnt have a browser but I could try doing this w/ my phone on USCC, right?