Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Razr2 V9 Need help with ringtones

Discussion in 'US Cellular Forum' started by TheSaltPig, Jul 30, 2008.

1. TheSaltPig

TheSaltPig New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Razr2 V9
    Wireless Provider(s):
    USCC
    Ok, I have a brandnew Razr 2 V9, that can play MP3 ringtones, however every method I have tried to upload them (changing from mp3 to mp4 or midi, modifying the size, etc) has not worked. All the files upload but the "Apply as" always says NO. I downloaded for $ some ringtones using easyedge and they work fine. Please tell me that I don't have to pay for ringtones!!

Thanks
    Tom

2. heidinjeff

heidinjeff New Member

My Phone:
    LG Glimmer x2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    USCC
    The razr2 can use mp3 ringtones. I have one. The best way to make them is with MPT 4 or 5. I still use it to make ringers and transfer to my Glimmer. I ran into the apply as problem once, but darned if I remember how I resolved it. I know it wasn't difficult. I'd look into it, but my v9m is on loan to a friend for a few days. Hang in there....NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM.

3. sexynia

sexynia New Member

where do i go to get free ringtones on this site????????:mad:

4. heidinjeff

heidinjeff New Member

My Phone:
    LG Glimmer x2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    USCC
    Some people put special requests in messages. There are plenty of free tone sites out there. Mobile9. Zedge to name two. If there are custom tones you want, you gotta ask and someone will prolly make it for you and post it.