Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Razr V3m

Discussion in 'US Cellular Forum' started by BadgersRule, Jan 12, 2007.

1. BadgersRule

BadgersRule New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Razr V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    US Cellular
    Two questions:

1 - anyone with a Razr know why sometimes I hear two beeps in the phone when I'm calling or answer the phone before a connection is made?

2 - does anyone know of freeware that will allow me to access the features on my phone? I'm trying to avoid paying Motorola $40+ dollars for their software.

Thanks

2. tyler101868

tyler101868 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6265i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    US Cellular
    The beep indicates that you have an unplayed voicemail. If you have not yet "set up" your voicemail, you will need to do that first before you can clear it out. I would recommend looking on ebay for the data software, but be aware that US Cellular locks out some of the features such as downloading photos from the phone. This can be unlocked by someone who knows what they are doing. You might try asking over in the Razr forum. Good luck.

3. sswrestler

sswrestler New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Red Razr V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    US Cellular
    I have almost all the files needed for accessing anything for the v3m I can send you motorola phone tools. I am having trouble enabling java my carrier is us cellular but im afraid that the java enable seems to be locked says my phone might not support java and I dont wanna pay $7 to download one game when I already get my mp3s for free off my computer any help would be appreciated

4. kickinkz

kickinkz New Member

Or if you want to do it legal like, buy a copy with a cable off of ebay for 7-8 bucks...I got one from a guy in chicago that arrived today...after much tweaking and playing around it works great with MPT...no problems loading ringtones in there, among other things...I've got USCC and I'm in Wessconsin too..

Later
    Phil

5. sswrestler

sswrestler New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Red Razr V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    US Cellular
    I have a usb cable and mpt already know how to use mp3 i want games on my phone but i cant enable java on my red razr v3m i dont think it supports it just like verizon has blocked java i think us cellular might have done the same