Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Moto Phone Tools

Discussion in 'US Cellular Forum' started by tyler101868, Aug 22, 2006.

1. tyler101868

tyler101868 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6265i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    US Cellular
    What experience does anyone here have with Moto Phone Tools and US Cellular phones. Specifically I am looking for experience with the 323 and Razr. Officially US Celluular says that the feature allowing you to transfer pictures is disabled on these phones. I had a customer purchase a 323 and found this to be the case. I personally have a Razr and was able to use all of the functions with no issues. My Razr was one of the first issued, so it is possible this feature is locked on newer phones. Thanks in advance.

2. UFO

UFO Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint and alltel
    Moto phone tools will indeed allow you to do it. But it does depend on what USCC has blocked from the phone.

But I do it on mine all the time because Alltel doesn't block it. It might be worth a try, you can order Moto phone tools off of ebay for about $10, DO NOT pay US Cellular $50 for the package. This way, if it doesn't work, you won't be out much.