Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

KRZR price drop after Nov. 19??

Discussion in 'US Cellular Forum' started by jdbutz, Nov 11, 2006.

1. jdbutz

jdbutz New Member

I received a call today from the local corporate store telling me that they had the KRZR in stock. I was also told, in a hushed voice, that the price would change "quite a bit" after the 19th and might want to wait until then to get it. Does anyone else have any information about this? Thanks.

2. nKrypteD1

nKrypteD1 Software Architect

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Marketing ploy, always give the customer more than they expect. The price may change due to christmas and may drop, but this is just a way to seal the deal.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tyler101868

tyler101868 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6265i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    US Cellular
    Yes, US Cellular is coming out with new phone pricing on the 19th and from what I can tell the Razr and Krazr are going to be discounted to around $50 after rebates. Of course you have to add the EasyEdge in order to get the full rebate!!

However US Cellular does offer a 30 day price guanantee. If you were to buy the Krazr today for $200 and it drop's to $129 on the 19th, all you have to do is go back to the store you bought it at and ask for an adjustment. Usually they will just credit the difference to your bill.

I once had a customer who bought a Razr for $179, two days later they dropped the price to $149, so I did an adjustment for him. On day 28 the price was lowered again to $99, so I did a second adjustment. Never had to do it twice before!!! Hope this helps.

4. finndaddy

finndaddy New Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 7130
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    The price for the Alltel KRZR has dipped below $100 at Walmart Connect Centers.

5. Lorii

Lorii New Member

how do you get pictures off of the krzr to a computer? please help. me

please help. does some one know how to get pictures off of a krzr and on to a computer? i just got my motorola krzr and have no clue how to get my pictures ot my computer. PLEASE help me. thanks

6. Fire14

Fire14 Easy,Cheap & Sleazy

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Re: how do you get pictures off of the krzr to a computer? please help. me

The easiest way is to get Motorola Phone tools and the USB Data cable for that phone.
    You can find them on Ebay just make sure it's a Motorola Data cable and not an aftermarket one.
    The only other way would be to email them to yourself which if you don't have a data plan can get expensive.