Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Bluetooth Help

Discussion in 'US Cellular Forum' started by rennat2006, Feb 17, 2008.

1. rennat2006

rennat2006 New Member

Razr v3m with USCC

I need some help using bluetooth, I know how to turn it on and turn on the "Find Me" function but how do i do the search for other bluetooth phones instead of letting other phones search for me?

Example,
    I tried to find my friends blackjack phone with mine yesterday. The only thing i could find on the menu's as far as finding bluetooth stuff with my phone was wireless headsets or whatever they call it, I let it search and it found nothing. He was able to search and find me with his phone though.

So has USCC blocked being able to search for other phones or am i just doing something wrong?

2. jerry 12

jerry 12 Junior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    BlackBerry Bold 9930
    Wireless Provider(s):
    us cellular / Verizon
    no uscc has not block it that i know of and i have seen it done before but i don't remember how it was done but a fellow at work put a song on my v3c with bluetooth from his phone. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rennat2006

rennat2006 New Member

He was able to find my phone via search from his phone and send me a song, But my question is how do i do a search for other phones with my Razr?

4. tearsonurcheek

tearsonurcheek Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola RAZR V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    U.S. Cellular
    With your Bluetooth on, go in your Bluetooth menu, select Handsfree, then select [Look for devices]. Once you establish a connection, go to the file you want to send, select Options (left soft key), then scroll down and select Copy, then select Bluetooth, then select your friend's phone from the device list.

5. rennat2006

rennat2006 New Member

i will give that a try, thank you.