Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- Galaxy S7 helps Samsung to the best quarter in 2 years
- Your smartwatch is also recording your PIN
- Verizon's Version of Data Rollover Arrives
- BlackBerry to stop production of Classic model
- HTC 10 is a Sales Dud
- Lenovo 1st to market with bendable phones?
- Sprint Offers 12 Months of Amazon Prime with Better Choice XXL Plans
- Republic Wireless Adds GSM Provider and Popular Android Phones
- Bendable screen, touch input
- FCC 600 MHz auction hits spectrum target
- 36,000 Verizon Workers Go On Strike
- AT&T designs low power system for National Radio Quiet Zone
US WIRELESS PHONE SERVICE FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn from our Glossary of Wireless Terms
A measure of the power of a signal versus noise. A lower ratio means there is more noise relative to signal.
No front page content has been created yet.