Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- Google unveils new Nexus Phones from Huawei and LG
- Sprint vs T-Mobile and the iPhone 6S
- AT&T sues former employees over phone unlocking hack scheme
- Verizon and AT&T launch stores inside Best Buy stores
- Apple Official iPhone 6/6S/Upgrade program announcement
- Verizon / AT&T 5G debate
- T-Mobile Announces Coverage Guarantee with iPhone 6S
- Sprint to Offer Free Year of Service to Direct TV customers who switch
- Stopping Network Abusers: An Open Letter to T-Mobile Customers
- NEW Logo for Verizon
- Rural Syringa Wireless to Shut Down
- Verizon says "Sprint Should Build Out Its Own Network in Rural Areas"
US WIRELESS PHONE SERVICE FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn from our Glossary of Wireless Terms
No front page content has been created yet.