Recent Wireless News
Below are recent news posts from our forums.
- Boeing Black: Secure Android Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S 5 Coming in APRIL to Both T-Mobile and MetroPCS
- Facebook buys WhatsApp for record $16Billion
- New software/smartphone from former Nokia engineers.
- Google selling Motorola to Lenovo for $2-3Billion
- The Tale of Two Reports
- Apple And Microsoft Completely Disagree About The Future Of Personal Computing
- Samsung Profit Drops as New IPhones Win Sales, Won Gains
- Apple coming out with 2 larger iPhones; dropping 5C plastic case
- APPLE: We're Working On Fixing Those Annoying iPhone Crashes
- T-Mobile wants your money (to help manage it).
- BlackBerry Surges on Continued Pentagon Dominance
- Sprint getting the Worlds First Curved, Flexible Smartphone, LG G Flex
- Blackphone: Privacy and Control
- AT&T to enable HD Voice via UMTS/HSPA
Did you know...
The U.S. is divided into
734 Cellular markets (850 MHz),
493 PCS markets (1900 MHz),
734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz)
734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 300 cellular phone and PCS phone companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
WirelessAdvisor.com® is a free, unbiased service started to help consumers make wise choices among the many cellular, digital PCS and wireless phone companies that serve each area of the U.S.
We make it easy to research and contact all of the companies offering service in your area; we do not sell wireless services or cell phones. To learn more about WirelessAdvisor.com, please visit our About Us page.
Recent Forum Topics
Latest pollWould I be likely to use the new BBM 2.0
|No, I'll stick with my native message app (i.e. iMessage or Android)|
|Yes, I will definitely use this over native!|
|I will use it to complement my native app.|
|I will stick with 3rd party like WhatApp, etc|