Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- Samsung Could Roll Back Its Own Software And Embrace Microsoft For Galaxy S6
- iPhone thefts drop drastically in London, NY, and San Fran
- AT&T top buyer at U.S. airwaves auction; Dish a big spender.
- Galaxy S6 to introduce another payment system
- Blackberry wants US to force iMessage on all platforms
- Reuters: Google to Sell Wireless Service in Deals With Sprint & T-Mobile
- Apple's market share in Asia soars
- Marriott wants the right to police unlicensed WiFi spectrum
- Apple dominates worldwide holiday sales. 51%
- FCC releases 2014 Wireless Competition Report
US WIRELESS PHONE SERVICE FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn from our Glossary of Wireless Terms
No front page content has been created yet.