Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- Sprint Offers to Cover Early Term Fees and Device Balances for Switchers.
- Open Signal Report on Global LTE speeds and coverage.
- Reuters: Google to Sell Wireless Service in Deals With Sprint
- FCC Adopts Strong, Sustainable Rules to Protect the Open Internet
- Samsung Could Roll Back Its Own Software And Embrace Microsoft For Galaxy S6
- iPhone thefts drop drastically in London, NY, and San Fran
- AT&T top buyer at U.S. airwaves auction; Dish a big spender.
- Galaxy S6 to introduce another payment system
- Blackberry wants US to force iMessage on all platforms
- Reuters: Google to Sell Wireless Service in Deals With Sprint & T-Mobile
US WIRELESS PHONE SERVICE FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn from our Glossary of Wireless Terms
No front page content has been created yet.