Recent Wireless News
Below are recent news posts from our forums.
- HTC Posts Record-Low Profit
- FCC announces Winners of the [stop] Robocall Challenge
- Verizon Purchases Mohave Wireless
- HD Voice Will Start Coming to AT&T Later This Year
- Twitter to Kill All Mobile Apps, Force Browser Use
- BlackBerry posts surprise profit
- T-Mobile's 'Un-Carrier' initiative
- Andy Rubin Steps Down at Android
- Graphine Supercapacitors: Another new battery development
- Amazon allegedly working on a 4.7-inch smartphone
- WP outsells iOS in 7 and BlackBerry OS in 26 markets now
- Google White Space Trial in South Africa
- Apple again flattens rivals in latest j.d. Power smartphone satisfaction survey
- DoD orders 650,000 Apple devices to replace BB
- IGZO -sharper displays, longer battery life
Did you know...
The U.S. is divided into
734 Cellular markets (850 MHz),
493 PCS markets (1900 MHz),
734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz)
734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 300 cellular phone and PCS phone companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
WirelessAdvisor.com® is a free, unbiased service started to help consumers make wise choices among the many cellular, digital PCS and wireless phone companies that serve each area of the U.S.
We make it easy to research and contact all of the companies offering service in your area; we do not sell wireless services or cell phones. To learn more about WirelessAdvisor.com, please visit our About Us page.
Recent Forum Topics
- Cellumapping in Ukraine: Exclusive Report!
- journal/diary or blog recommendations?
- Master Agent for Boost/Virgin looking for interested people in Az, Co, NM, UT.
- How often do you have to re-start your iPhone?
- Hard to hear!
- Judge Fines Himself After Mobile Phone Rings During Trial
- Boost Mobile Virgin Mobile Master Agent
Latest pollDo you use a passcode/password on your phone or tablet?
|Yes, I use a passcode|
|No, I do not use a passcode|