Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- Major Flaw In Android Phones Would Let Hackers In
- Commodore 64 smartphone
- Smartphone Theft Down. Due to Kill Switches?
- Some NYC Garbage Cans Will Supply Free WiFi
- Intentional Service Cut in Central Valley areas (CA)
- Plane crashes into monopine killing one.
- Microsoft cutting 7800 jobs related to Nokia acquisition
- Blackberry may have just found its groove
- Bloomberg: Analysis: Customers holding on to phones longer
- T-Mobile's Animated Rant on Spectrum Auction Policy.
- T-Mobile. May be unleashed, but muzzled
US WIRELESS PHONE SERVICE FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn from our Glossary of Wireless Terms
A wireless data transmission technique that ties separate frequency bands together to effectively create wider channels. Used in LTE networks, wider channels allow more data to be transferred at higher speeds. Without aggregation, channel width might be restricted by wireless spectrum licensing regulations.
No front page content has been created yet.