Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- Sprint Drops Bid for T-Mobile Merger and Other News
- Sprint Names New President and CEO, Marcelo Claure In, Hesse Out
- Obama Signs Cell Phone Unlocking Bill Into Law, iPhone Unlocking No Longer Illegal
- Samsung customer gets service from HTC
- Google Now vs. Siri
- Microsoft to Kill Off Nokia X and Lay Off Thousands of Workers
- Flexible, Printed Batteries for Wearable Devices
- California requires smartphone kill switch by July 2015
US WIRELESS FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn Wireless Terms From Our Glossary
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO (and 1xEV-DV) A 3G wireless communications standard further evolved from CDMA2000 technology. It is a standard optimized for data transmission providing a peak data rate of 2.4 Mbps with a typical user experience of 300 - 800 kbps. 1xEV-DV is optimized for both data and voice transmissions.
No front page content has been created yet.