Recent Wireless News
Below are recent news posts from our forums.
- No more phone subsidies?
- Obama can't use iPhone due to 'security reasons'
- Sprint delivers 3 band (800MHz, 1.9GHz and 2.5GHz) Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Inmarsat begins Global Xpress roll-out
- Verizon's 3 year anniversary of 4G LTE and deployment of LTE on their AWS spectrum.
- comStock: Android, iOS & WP on the rise in the US
- Samsung must pay Apple $890 Million in iPhone infringement case
- FCC asks wireless carriers to implement clear phone unlocking policies.
- Google pays 17 Million to States for Safari privacy circumvention.
- Pfizer transitioning 'huge' number of BlackBerry-using employees to iPhone & Android
- Windows Phone wins bigger chunk of smartphone market
- Moto G: $179 Quad-core, 4.5" 720px screen (off-contract)
- Global smartphone subscriptions to reach 5.6 billion by 2019
- Apple maps gains in US, Google maps loses 20 million users.
- Trouble at the top: Samsung reportedly lowers 2014 smartphone forecast
Did you know...
The U.S. is divided into
734 Cellular markets (850 MHz),
493 PCS markets (1900 MHz),
734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz)
734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 300 cellular phone and PCS phone companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
WirelessAdvisor.com® is a free, unbiased service started to help consumers make wise choices among the many cellular, digital PCS and wireless phone companies that serve each area of the U.S.
We make it easy to research and contact all of the companies offering service in your area; we do not sell wireless services or cell phones. To learn more about WirelessAdvisor.com, please visit our About Us page.
Recent Forum Topics
Latest polliOS Opinion please
|Love it - meets and exceeds my expectation.|
|It's okay but I expected more|
|Hate it - I am not upgrading|
|Who cares about Apple.|