Recent Wireless News
Below are recent news posts from our forums.
- California requires smartphone kill switch by July 2014
- Need to Hide a Body? Ask Siri!
- Sprint Drops Bid for T-Mobile Merger and Other News
- Sprint Names New President and CEO, Marcelo Claure In, Hesse Out
- Obama Signs Cell Phone Unlocking Bill Into Law, iPhone Unlocking No Longer Illegal
- Samsung customer gets service from HTC
- Google Now vs. Siri
- Flexible batteries for wearable devices
- Microsoft to kill off Nokia X and lay off a thousands of people
- Verizon comes out of the dark ages and allows LTE smartphones on prepaid.
- Samsung underperforming
- In the Works: Next-Generation Wireless
- Walmart Permanently Discounts iPhone 5c to $29 and iPhone 5s to $99
- Fcc plans $34.9 million fine against signal jamming devices
- Introducing Fire, the First Smartphone Designed by Amazon
Did you know...
The U.S. is divided into
734 Cellular markets (850 MHz),
493 PCS markets (1900 MHz),
734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz)
734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 300 cellular phone and PCS phone companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
WirelessAdvisor.com® is a free, unbiased service started to help consumers make wise choices among the many cellular, digital PCS and wireless phone companies that serve each area of the U.S.
We make it easy to research and contact all of the companies offering service in your area; we do not sell wireless services or cell phones. To learn more about WirelessAdvisor.com, please visit our About Us page.
Recent Forum Topics
Latest pollWill the Amazon Fire Phone be a Hit?