Recent Wireless News
Below are recent news posts from our forums.
- Amazon set to reveal its Smartphone, with 3D screen
- Make way for the new reversible USB connector
- Cincinnati Bell Selling Wireless Spectrum and Business to Verizon
- Apple VP Greg Joswiak talks 70% Japan iPhone market share with Tokyo TV,
- comScore report for Feb 2014
- BlackBerry sales tumble 64% amid weak BB10 adoption
- HTC the One M8
- iOS 7 hits 85% adoption 5 months after release.
- iTunes for Android?
- AT&T completes $1.2B acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Apple now charging for Out Of Warranty device chat support:
- Apple Shortens iPhone Return Window to 14 Calendar Days
- Boeing Black: Secure Android Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S 5 Coming in APRIL to Both T-Mobile and MetroPCS
- Facebook buys WhatsApp for record $16Billion
Did you know...
The U.S. is divided into
734 Cellular markets (850 MHz),
493 PCS markets (1900 MHz),
734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz)
734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 300 cellular phone and PCS phone companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
WirelessAdvisor.com® is a free, unbiased service started to help consumers make wise choices among the many cellular, digital PCS and wireless phone companies that serve each area of the U.S.
We make it easy to research and contact all of the companies offering service in your area; we do not sell wireless services or cell phones. To learn more about WirelessAdvisor.com, please visit our About Us page.
Recent Forum Topics
Latest pollAre you willing to use iBeacons (or the like) for marketing/social purposes?