Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- Marriott wants the right to police unlicensed WiFi spectrum
- Apple dominates worldwide holiday sales. 51%
- FCC releases 2014 Wireless Competition Report
- NTELOS to sell Eastern Virginia Markets to T-Mobile
- Nokia says consumer brand may return
- Motorola Now a Lenovo Company
- Apple SIM in New iPads
- Apple Pay launch Oct 20
- T-Mobile Unveils Personal CellSpot
US WIRELESS PHONE SERVICE FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn from our Glossary of Wireless Terms
No front page content has been created yet.