Welcome to WirelessAdvisor.com
Recent Wireless News
- NTELOS to sell Eastern Virginia Markets to T-Mobile
- Nokia says consumer brand may return
- Motorola Now a Lenovo Company
- Apple SIM in New iPads
- Apple Pay launch Oct 20
- T-Mobile Unveils Personal CellSpot
- 'Texting Gun' Could Help Police Spot Texting Drivers
- Apple Sells 10 Million iPhones in a Weekend- without China
- Sprint Drops Bid for T-Mobile Merger and Other News
- Sprint Names New President and CEO, Marcelo Claure In, Hesse Out
- Obama Signs Cell Phone Unlocking Bill Into Law, iPhone Unlocking No Longer Illegal
- Samsung customer gets service from HTC
US WIRELESS PHONE SERVICE FACTS
Did you know...
The United States is divided into 734 Cellular markets (850 MHz), 493 PCS markets (1900 MHz), 734 AWS markets (1.7/2.1 GHz) and 734 700 MHz markets?
That there are more than 150 wireless and cellular phone service companies in the U.S.?
WirelessAdvisor.com has information about all of them!
Learn from our Glossary of Wireless Terms
No front page content has been created yet.